Kim Hamer is recognized as one of the top real estate professionals in Delaware, working in successful collaboration with clients and colleagues across the industry. Kim has sold over $375 million of property since obtaining her real estate license in 1998, and has been the individual top producer at Ocean Atlantic Sotheby’s International Realty each year since 2004. She is highly respected throughout the real estate community, on both a personal and professional level, and is able to utilize her depth of industry knowledge to provide unparalleled service and results for her clients.
Kim hails from the Wilmington area, graduating from the University of Delaware with a degree in Finance, followed by a successful career with MBNA America as Vice President of Sports Marketing. In 1998, she moved to the Delaware beaches and launched her successful real estate career, relying on her work ethic, professionalism, integrity and honest approach to earn her a legion of satisfied clients.
Kim’s many awards and accolades include:
- Consistently ranked in the Top 10 Realtors in Sussex County, a group numbering more than 1600 agents.
- Awarded the Delaware Today Five Star Realtor Award for 11 years running.
- Successfully transacted over $50 million in real estate sales in 2020.
- Led the sales and marketing for six new construction communities in Coastal Delaware.
- Philanthropy is Meals on Wheels. Passion for meals on wheels started when Kim and her husband purchased the home of the family that started Meals on Wheels in Rehoboth.
Kim is actively involved in the great Southern Delaware community, and spends time assisting her husband Jeff in his popular Fins Hospitality Group and Big Oyster Brewery dining establishments throughout the area.